Nokia N8 Otterbox Case

Nokia N8 as one of the newest gadget from Nokia has many ability. I bought it and bring everywhere, but sometimes when i took from my pocket it drop to the floor and get little scratched. I realized that i needs gadget case for my Nokia N8 and i choose Otterbox Case for N8.Otterbox is famous gadget case manufacture and many variant for each gadgets brand. 
Why i choose this : 
  • It fits my N-8 very well (the 4 sides wrapping around the screen are slightly too loose, but I can live with that). 
  • It is reasonably thick enough to give a good protection. I disagree with some viewers that it is bulky. 
  • It covers all the buttons (power, camera, volume/zoom and menu). 
  • The textured sides provide a slip-proof grip. 

It only $7.98 (save $11.97 from $19.95). BUY ON AMAZON right now.